Thursday, April 3, 2014

Paper Towns (Intro)

Paper Towns- John Green


I've never read anything from John Green before. But many people rave about his books, including The Fault in Our Stars, Looking for Alaska, and An Abundance of Katherines. I don't really know much about the book itself, besides the fact that its about a boy named Quentin (Q for short) and a girl named Margo. From researching it online and reading reviews, it seems like a good book so hopefully I'll enjoy it. I'm unsure of what to expect in terms of what the book is about, because the title does not give away much. Maybe it has to do something with adventure or traveling. The little blurb on the back of the book describes Margo giving Quentin clues...but for what? Well I'll find out hopefully as soon as I start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment